What’s round, green, and fuzzy all over? Yep, you guessed! A delicate plant growing out of a small moss ball, a kokedama bonsai ball is pretty sweet.
Leigh and Allison, owners of Crimson Horticultural Rarities will guide us through making our very own kokedama while giving us an introduction to this ancient and seriously cool Japanese art form.
This Workshop Includes:
- Background on the tradition of kokedama
- Instruction and materials to create two bonsai balls
- Tips on kokedama display and care
- A celebration of our good work over refreshments in lovely Temescal Alley
- And a kit to continue the balling at home